Whenever I’m doing any shopping on Magazine St. I like to top it off with a sit down at SALU,a small plates and wine bar restaurant. It’s a great place for amazing Spanish cuisine,cocktails and a nice wine list.
The CRISPY CHICKEN with Wilted Spinach, Portobello and Roasted Peppers & GRILLED NORTH ATLANTIC SALMON BBQ spiced with Fire Roasted Corn Salsa and Loaded Baked Potato are my favorites.
The CRISPY CHEESE CAKE EGG ROLLS with Guava Coulis is an absolutely must have for desert.
Happy Hour Specials
Monday – Friday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- $2 Domestic Beers
- $3 Imports & Drafts
- $10 -$12 Pitchers of Abita Amber, AndyGator, NOLA Blonde & Lazy Magnolia N’Awlins
- $10 Pitchers of Sangria (Red & White), Margarita, Capirinha & Mojito
- $14 Pitchers of The Specailty Flavored Versions of the Sangria, Margarita’s, Capirinha & Mojito
- $5 Ketel One Mixers & Martini’s
- $5 Specialty Cocktails: Pink Kiss, Venezia Pink Lemonade, Hurricane, Pimm’s Cup & Salu Cosmo