Yesterday December 4th Rap Mogul Jay Z spent his 44th birthday with his wife Beyonce doing a bit of shopping at Barneys in Beverly Hills. Jay wore a Lanvin contrast grosgrain collar denim shirt $535, black jeans, and Air Jordan retro 3 sneakers.
What do you think of his look?
ALso Yesterday Jay Z took to his blog to share a list of his personal album rankings, from best a worst, calling a few classics and others not so much. In case you missed it take a look below see if you agree with Hov?
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)