Summer is nearly here and citrus fruits are ready for your drink concoctions. We came upon this Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria recipe at the Averie Cooks blog. Usually sangria is a red wine mixed with fruit and flavorful juice but for the delightfully different Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria you’ll need…
- 1 bottle white wine (chardonnay, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, or similar)
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar, or to taste (or stevia, agave, or another sweetener)
- 3/4 cup mango chunks, frozen (you could use fresh but save money and buy frozen, plus they act as “ice cubes”)
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks, canned
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice (use whatever is in the can)
First, combine white wine, peach schnapps, and sugar until all is dissolved. Next, add the remaining fruit and juice and refrigerate until cold. The longer you wait to enjoy it, the better the flavors blend, making the Sangria truly wonderful. Try it out soon and enjoy the wonderful warm weather we’re having along with more flavorful food and drink recipes at Averie Cooks.