According to a panel of bloggers, restaurant critics, food and lifestyle writers selected by The Daily Meal, the open-kitchen restaurant helmed by celebrity chef José Andrés is the best in show, beating out Michelin-starred eateries and longstanding hotel landmarks around the world.
For the list of top 100 hotel restaurants, establishments had to have a minimum of 15 rooms. Eateries come from more than 50 countries and represent 80 cities around the world.
Here are the Top 10 hotel restaurants according to The Daily Meal:
- é by José Andrés at The Cosmopolitan (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- El Motel Restaurant at Hotel Empordà (Figueres, Spain)
- Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Felix at The Peninsula Hotel (Hong Kong)
- Emiliano Restaurant at Emiliano (São Paulo)
- Aubergine at L’Auberge Carmel (Carmel, California)
- Livingstone Room at Victoria Falls Hotel (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)
- Joël Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Epicure at Le Bristol (Paris)
- Man Wah at Mandarin Oriental (Hong Kong)
For the full list, visit http://bit.ly/GKqzmZ.
Lived At: Luxuo